Some XBSlink clouds mysteriously merged into a big mess… no more!
The settings tabs has been redesigned and new options have been added. Please check your settings!
Please note that due to some minor changes in the XBSlink protocol, a complete backward compatibility can not be guaranteed.
- fixed: scrolling focus lost in chat user list when updated
- fixed: proper check for UDP message length
- fixed: enhanced incoming packet filter
- fixed: better separation of clouds
- added: cloud-helper node selection randomized
- added: warning if user chooses a wireless interface as capture device
- added: double-click in cloud-list joins cloud
- added: minimize to systray option
- added: systray context menu
- added: prevent windows from sleeping option
- changed: engine start changes active tab to cloud-list
- changed: performance optimizations
- changed: improved node data exchange
- changed: cloud-helper handling optimized
- changed: settings tab redesigned