This free software program by Oliver Seuffert may be freely distributed, provided that no charge above the cost of distribution is levied, and that this disclaimer is always attached to it.
The program is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty. Although the author has attempted to find and correct any bugs in the free software programs, the author is not responsible for any damage or losses of any kind caused by the use or misuse of the programs. In general terms that means you use them at your own risk, and we accept NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER for anything that may occur as a result of your use of, or inability to use, any item provided by this program. The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections or upgrades to the free software programs.
If you wish to distribute any item or to include any part of any item in a commercial project, please ask for permission first. For more information, please use the contact form or send an email to xbslink[AT]secudb-de
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not download or use this program.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 , Linux, Mac OS X
- command-line or GUI mode
- .Net 3.5
- WinPCap Packet Capture Library
(Comes bundled with the installer! see http://www.winpcap.org)
- the Linux version requires the Mono 2.4 .NET framework and the pcap library (v1.1.1) to be installed, as well as the libmono-winforms library
- the Mac version requires the Mono 2.10.6 .NET framework and the pcap library (libpcap.dylib) to be installed
Download the newest XBSlink Version here:
- XBSlink setup v0.9.6.0 (1.31 MB) - added 2013-05-20
- XBSlink Linux v0.9.6.0 (427.48 kB) - added 2013-05-20
- XBSlink MacOSX v0.9.5.3 (389.83 kB) - added 2011-11-23
(see Usage on requirements and how-to for the Linux/Mac version)
If you want to run your own Cloud list, download the simple Cloud-List server here:
simple XBSlink cloudlist server (mySQL) v1.9 (4.96 kB) - added 2013-05-20